Your SEO agency in Taiwan
We provide a range of tailored SEO services that generate targeted traffic and convert leads.
A dedicated team of SEO experts at your service
Implementing a solid SEO strategy is a long term process that implies commitment both for Pineapple Web SEO experts and our client.
There is no “magic trick” to run a performing SEO strategy and to rank well on search engines but just a substantial amount of work and expertise.
Our approach to SEO is straight forward and follows a standard process that already proved to be efficient and robust.
Our standard SEO offer is divided into 3 major steps, each composed of several layers.
Scroll down to get more details on each steps!
Why do I need a SEO strategy for my website?
Having a well-designed website featuring rich content is good. But making it available and findable for the audience you target is even better. Like a good SEO strategy couldn’t meet success without a solid website, a well-built website should never be released without a solid SEO strategy to back it.
There are trillions of pages available on the internet, and probably millions on the search terms you are targeting. In this context, you have to work on getting out of the crowd if you want your website not to be only available to the people that already know you but to also generate new leads for your business.
SEO is the best acquisition channel to drive quality traffic to your website because:
- Engagement: The information you display is requested by the user himself.
- New reach: It brings you potential customers that didn’t know your business before.
- Robust: Unlike paid search results, you don’t have to pay search engines to rank well in the organic section of the search result pages. If you stop optimizing your website, your ranking will remain constant in the short/medium term.
- Cost-effective: It’s one of the most cost-effective ways to invest in online marketing. Moreover, your website’s expenses remain similar whether your site is visited by 100, 10.000 or a million people per month.
- Insights: SEO brings traffic to your website. And the traffic on your website is tracked on Google analytics. You then have access to unmatched insight into your customers.
How can I optimize my website for SEO?
Out of the technical issues your website might be facing, there are 4 crucial ranking factors that should form the base of your SEO strategy:
- Content: Search engines’ goal is to provide the person who searches for something with relevant information. Therefore the quality of the content on your website is the best hook to make search engine want to display your pages to users. That’s also where you will display your page’s topic and decide which you want your users to find you on.
- Backlink: A backlink is a link on a page from another domain than yours that point to your domain. It’s a very strong signal for the search engine of the popularity and the authority of your page and your domain name.
- Mobile-first index: Google is now indexing your pages based on the mobile version of it. Therefore, you can’t rank well if you don’t have a proper mobile version. We recommend to design the mobile version of your website first and to then adapt it for a desktop display.
- Page speed: If your pages take too long to load, the user will be discouraged to wait, resulting in a poor user experience. Search engines don’t want to send their users on websites that are not user-friendly and will therefore lower your pages’ ranking.
Can a SEO agency guarantee results?
Yes and No.
An SEO agency that takes over your SEO strategy should be able to guarantee that they will improve your current website’s ranking on the search terms you commonly agreed on.
Nevertheless, an SEO expert should never guarantee the reach of a specific ranking, like rank #1, or if he does, you should run away.
You are probably not the only company trying to optimize for the same keywords so your capacity to rank high is directly related to the effectiveness of the competition’s Search engine marketing (SEM) strategy and to the budget devoted to it.